December is flying by and I can barely keep up! If you’re like me, and still have a great deal of gifts left to purchase I’ve pulled together some of my favorite home-related gifts! These make universal gifts for everyone – girlfriends, in-laws, family, colleagues, mom-t0-be or the hostesses on your list! You can shop all of my picks holiday picks for the home below and see the other gift guides I’ve posted this season, here (HIM), here (HER), here (BEAUTY) and here (FUN)!
Click Image for Details:
- BASKET – Makes an adorable home gift for those with littles. How precious would this be for a playroom (for toys) or child’s bathroom (for towels).
- SLIPPERS – Are great to have when lounging around the house. I’m strange in that I don’t like to drag slippers on my floors, so something fitted with a heel is a cozy option!
- MATCHES – These are a higher price point though the shagrass holder would be a beautiful accessory on any coffee table.
- BEDDING – I’ve always had/ loved all-white bedding. It’s clean, elegant and will practically go with everything. I stumbled upon this beautiful scalloped set in search of our own and found it to be really great quality and relatively affordable.
- MEASURING SPOONS – Can be paired with a candle and wine chiller for a home gift-set.
- GLASS VASE – Is more of a indulgence/ splurge gift however, we recently purchased the Berry & Thread collection for our everyday dinning set and I would LOVE to have this petite vase to display flowers throughout our bathrooms and consoles.
- MAGNIFYING GLASS – If you’ve ever been in the market for a magnifying glass, than you know these little guys can be quite expensive. I love how they look on a coffee table and feel this one would make a great gift considering the coloring and price.
- CHEESE BOARD – Makes a great gift for the hostess on your list! I love the contrast of the marble and wood grain together; it’s elegant and casual at the same time.
- WINE CHILLER – Pair with a bottle of delicious wine and gift card, and you’ve got a wonderful hostess/ host gift. It’s also a great option for the hard-to-buy-for person on your list!
- SOAP – Traci recently used this soap in styling our bathroom during a recent photo shoot and I loved the packaging. I’ve added this to my wish-list this year, as I would love to re-create the display she put together.
- BLANKET – THE SOFTEST BLANKET! I saw this while in the mall over the weekend and purchased it in white.
- CANDLE – Everyone loves candles, and this scent happens to be one of my favorites.
- PJ’S – Are precious, affordable and well-made.
- GARDEN BENCH – Would be a great gift for a wife, grandmother or loved one who takes price in her garden. I love the blue cushion as well.
- FRAME – I own this and love it!
- TABLE GAME – Would make for an adorable table accessory.
- FRENCH PRESS – We registered and received this at our wedding and love having it around on the weekends. I wish I had the time to make french press coffee daily.
- CLEAR MIXING BOWLS – We also registered and received this at our wedding and LOVE THEM! They will especially come in handy when sharing recipes on Style Souffle (let me know if you would like to see more kitchen/ cooking content).
- GLASS VASE SET – This petite vase trio is stunning!
- BODY BRUSH – Would be great to pair with bath salts for the spa-loving lady on your list. May you suggest an at-home spa night?
- POT – Is what every kitchen needs. It’s just perfect, especially for those who have all-white kitchens.
I hope you found this guide helpful! Please let me know if you have any specific questions or wish to see any guides surrounding specific gifts, as I am always happy to put one together!