Keeping with the holiday shopping theme, here are some of my favorite, random gift ideas for all of the cool people on your list! Sometimes the best gifts are those that you would never buy for yourself! After all, tiny things make for great stocking stuffers! Most are under $50 too!
- GARLAND b/c why not?
- DISH TOWL SET make cooking + kitchen clean-ups fun!
- CACTUS ORNAMENTS (here) are about the most adorable things I seen.
- MAGNOLIA PLACEMATS would win over any Southern lady’s heart.
- BEANIE is such a beautiful shade of blue.
- CANDY always!
- SUNNYLIFE RADIO is a game changer.
- SLIP ON SHOES is what every lady needs.
- SNOW GLOBE is random, colorful and unexpected!
- PRESS FOR CHAMPAGNE – HOW FUN?
- ROSE ALL DAY TABLE BOOK will elevate any coffee table!
- HANDPAINTED MUG speaks for itself.
- MARBLE PHONE CASE is magical!
- GLASS CACTUS BOTTLE is just about the neatest water bottle I’ve seen.
- GLITTER WATER BOTTLE for the “extra” girl on your list this season.
- CAKE PLATE that is crazy cheap!
- AGATE BOTTLE OPENER FTW.
- STRAW BAG comes at an amazing price and is something that can be used through Spring and Summer.
- DRINK BUDDIES make for perfect stocking stuffers, gifts for colleagues or a great item for a gift exchange.
- LEOPARD SLIPPERS so that she can feel like the queen!
- STILLA EYESHADOW to keep things interested! Seriously, I’ve heart this stuff is magic.
- CHANEL BOOK may or may not have arrived on my doorstep earlier this week.
- CACTUS PHONE CHARGER is so random, and perfect at the same time!
- UNICORN NIGHT LIGHT couldn’t not make the list! It’s under $20 and adorable!
See what I mean? Though random, you have to admit this is the perfect round-up of incredibly awesome things he/ she never knew they needed! You can thank me later! 🙂