Happy Thanksgiving, friends! There is so much to be thankful for today, and everyday! I’m especially blessed to have my wonderful husband, whom I love and adore, my family, friends, health and growing business. I hope you are enjoying spending time with your loved ones and reflecting on what truly matters in life!
Today I am sharing my second gift guide of the season: Holiday Gift Guide – BEAUTY! This list includes items and products that I personally use and love, or have on my wish list this season! Enjoy! Also, don’t forget to check back tomorrow for details on some of the hottest sales of the season. I’ll also be sharing what items we are purchasing (I always love to see what people buy!).
Enjoy this blessed day and eat all the turkey!
- Rose face mist is a life saver on long days!
- Slipsilk I own the Slipsilk pillowcase and have always wanted to the sleep mask!
- GHD soft curl iron is the unicorn or curling irons! For years, I used the Hot Tools 1 1/4 inch curling iron and recently switched to the GHD’s soft curl iron over the summer. It heats up quickly and has a two-year warranty.
- MAC palette is the most well-rounded palette on the market, and offers a great variety of neutral shades that I have found to be pigmented and long-wearing!
- Double Wear foundation is my kryptonite! Okay, maybe that’s a stretch, but it’s hands down the best foundation. Apply a sheer layer (like you would your moisturizer) all over your face and neck for sheer coverage or apply generously using a brush or sponge for full-coverage. It has a matte finish that wont leave your face oily.
- L’Oreal lash primer beats its designer dupes by a landslide. I’ve tried every lash primer on the market and nothing comes close to extending my lashes like L’Oreal’s VOLUMINOUS Primer. Until recently, this was only available in a mascara-primer duo tube (prayers were answered).
- Marble tray takes your bathroom countertops to the next lever. In fact, I purchased this exact tray earlier today for our master bathroom! I love that the marble veining is subtle!
- Becca Cosmetic setting powder is all the rage! I have yet to try this, but it’s on my personal wish list this season! This feather-light powder is said to veil imperfections and is designed to refract light to even your complexion.
- Calypso St. Barth perfume – THIS! I don’t go a day without it!
- Charlotte Tilbury lip liner in pillow talk & iconic nude have been my signature beauty item. Pillow talk is such a subtle and unique color that compliments are variety of colors and skin tones. I can’t recommend the shade ‘pillow talk’ enough. It’s like the NARS Organism of lipliners (which is also on my top beauty picks).
- diptyque Baies candle – my all time favorite scent! It’s sweet with a hint of musk undertones.
- Stila lipstick balm comes in a the most beautiful, rose-like shade. An all-around great color for everyday wear!
- The Beauty Chef cookbook will be on my wish list this holiday season! I’ve heard *wonderful* things about Carla Oates’ book and love that her recipes are flavorful AND reasonable (no fare-fetched ingredients or impossible dishes).
- R+Co flexible hairspray is on my wish list this year! If you have a hairspray recommendation please let me know – I’ve been on the search for a good one for years!
- beautyblender sponge takes my makeup to the next level. I’ve found not all sponges are created the same, so don’t be fooled. The beautyblender was a game changer for my makeup routine and is sanitary and easy to keep clean.
- NARS blush has been noted in every beauty round-up and guide on Style Souffle. I cannot say enough wonderful things about the blush!
- CUYANA travel case was given to me last Christmas by my husband. Several of my girlfriends also own the set, and thankfully the monogram (an option for most of their pieces) keeps us from getting them mixed up when all together, ha!
- Robe by Barefoot Dreams was gifted to me last Christmas – GET THIS!!!!!!!
- Silk ribbon should be on my doorstep any day! This is a darling stocking stuff for the girly-girl on your list this season!
- Vanity mirror will elevate any bathroom/ vanity! It’s only $30 and is double-sided!
- SUGAR lip collection would make for an adorable stocking stuff this year! I own the color ‘Rose’ that is included in this set and love it for everyday wear! It’s a moisturizing balm with a hint of color! This set has their most popular colors too!
Click images below for details: