Happy Memorial Day, friends! Although we spent our weekend here in Charlotte, it was nothing short of “low key”. If you’ve been following my Instagram stories, you may have seen a couple sneak peaks of our first big project in our new home: the master bathroom renovation. In an attempt to save money, Justin and I spent the weekend demoing that space with the help of a great friend. Looking back, we didn’t realize how labor-intensive deconstructing a bathroom would be, but putting in the man hours ourselves was an incredibly rewarding experience that taught us a lot and gave us a whole new appreciation for that little space in our home. It isn’t nearly as glamorous as it appears on HGTV. I’ve thoroughly enjoyed making our house a home and have so many things I want to share in hopes to inspire, educate and create relationships with anyone who loves a good house project as much as I do. I’ve been working on a new series that will launch later this month dedicated to all things “home” so make sure you are following along on Instagram for updates on when that will go live.
In leu of Memorial Day, I wanted to share some amazing sales taking place at some of my favorite retailers. Take a peak at a few of my favorite sale items, some of which I purchased over the weekend.
Memorial Day Weekend Sales:
1. J.Crew (the ever classic) is offering 30% off your purchase with code SWEET.
2. SHOPBOP (my go-to) just added tons and tons of new styles to sale!
3. SERENA & LILY (my current favorite) is offering 20% off everything with code AMAZING.
4. NORDSTROM is offering up to 40% off.
5. TUCKERNUCK is offering 20% off orders of $200+ with code SUMMER.
6. ASOS is offering 20% off with code LIT20.
9. REBECCA TAYLOR is offering an extra 25% off sale with code MAY17.
11. ANTHROPOLOGIE is offering an extra 40% off sale.
12. LULU & GEORGIA is offering up to 25% off with code HEYSUMMER25.
13. CLUB MONACO is offering 25% off dresses.