It feels as if I blinked and suddenly the Holiday’s were here! That means one thing: gift guides. Throughout the coming weeks, in additional to routine outfit and beauty post’s, I will be sharing a series of “SS Gift Guides” for everyone on your holiday shopping list.
Today I’ve decided to kick things off with a selection of gifts that are perfect for your bestie, mom, sister, or any special friend in your life. You can shop this post by clicking on the linked text or the scrolling images below.
1. Burberry Scarf, $475: Splurge alert: before you get all worked up over me including this in my gift guide, understand that this iconic scarf comes at a higher price point because of its quality. It is a piece that will last a lifetime, and would make the perfect gift for the leading lady in your life.
2. NARS blush, $30: The shade ‘orgasm’ is my year-round go-to!
3. David Yurman ring, $295: Fellas, win your ladies heart with this cable-cross ring. I’ve never received so many compliments on a piece of jewelry before.
4. Kate Spade vases, $75: This smoked blush vase is topping my wish list this year.
5. SJM phone case, $40: Watercolor flowers painted by hand, what’s not to love?
6. Kate Spade crossbody, $148: Dear Santa, would you please make all my blush dreams come true with this crossbody beauty?!
7. Essie nail polish, $9: Feminine and classic!
8. Forever 21 cocktail ring, $6: This is for the jewelry-loving lady in your life. You can never go wrong with gold jewels, and since blush is basically a neutral it will go with everything!
9. Lipstick mug, $25: Because regular coffee mugs are just boring.
10. Burberry lipstick, $33: This limited edition lipstick is the perfect shade of red.
11. Diptyque candle, $32: Diptyque candles are pure magic. Trust me.
13. Anastasia tweezers, $28: Aside form Tweezer Man, these are hands down the best tweezers I’ve ever used.
14. Jo Malone perfume, $65: I rarely leave the house without a sprits of Jo Malone perfume! Create your on scent by layering a few different aromas!
15. VOGUE coffee table book, $50: The ultimate coffee table book! Its dust jacket is so eye catching, and speaks for itself. If you follow me on Pinterest you understand my obsession with beautiful coffeescapes (that is a thing, right?).
16. J.Crew wool coat, $365: Again, another piece I couldn’t survive winter without.
17. Anastasia brow scissors, $22: I’m obsessed with well groomed eyebrows and several times a week I trim and tweeze. These brow scissors are the key to perfect brows.
18. J.Crew pajamas, $40: It would’t be Christmas without a new pair of plaid pajama’s, right?
19. Kate Spade keychain, $68: Your keys deserve accessories too! There is nothing I love more than Kate Spade AND Champagne!
SHOP GIFT GUIDE BELOW: